Saturday 3 May 2008

Water or at least a need for it!


I have never really bee to good at sticking to the theme.
Todays photos are not really on theme either. My littlest DD was in art class yesterday (I am the art teacher) and she created this elephant - very cute I think. Well she also got really dirty - and I couldn't help myself, I needed to take her picture. She was not impressed. She said to me, "Mum, now you need to take everyone's photo, not just mine." I suppose it is hard to having a Mum as you teacher? Anyway, she needs to find some WATER and wash herself.
One very tenuous connection to the theme here.

14 comments:

Jess said...

Oh now that elephant is ADORABLE! She is a wonderful artist! And hey, I do see a little water being squirted out of the elephant's nose, so there ya go. :p

LOVE that face she's making in the 2nd shot.. so typical! :)

Amy said...

What a cute elephant! And your dd looks adorable all messy, looks like she had lots of fun!

selena said...

i love her elephant...wearing lipstick too! :) seems like the messy projects are always the most fun!

Becky said...

Looks like she inherited artistic talent from her mama! That's a beautiful elephant.

Angelica said...

That's definitly a "do you have to take my picture?" expression ;) I love it!! I get it from my DD ALL the time!

That elephant is adorable!! She did a great job on it.

Debbi said...

Adorable picture and those paint-covered hands are priceless!

Christiana said...

Love the elephant! The picture of her is so sweet. I get that, awwwww come on mom all the time.

Trina said...

very cute! What a great painting! Both an excellent artist and an excellent teacher :)

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

You have a very talented little girl, that elephant is fantastic and so detailed, just like her mama's photos! Great job!

Sara said...

LOL, that is too stinkin' cute!!!
Love the green hands of "after".

pat said...

I LOVE that elephant. Kids' art is so free and wonderful--and she has the lipstick and wonderful eyelashes on Ms. Elephant. Wonderful colors, too. How fun!!

Sharon said...

What a great face! I really like her elephant too.

Angela2932 said...

She is so cute!!!!! And what fantastic art work she does. I love her eyes, and facial expression in this. And you'd have been on theme for child, animal, AND green!!!

Tera Fraley said...

such a little artist. I love that last one!