Friday 13 February 2009

Thanks

Thank-you all for your encouragement, I will keep you posted how the exhibition goes.

There is a lesson to be learned... Always edit you photos as soon as you take them. I have been churning my way through my Korean photos. So here are some more.

These were taken at the park at the top of the Namsan Tower. 







I love these two shots - Claudia is terrified of birds - here she is having a standoff with a pigeon. 

The following shot is my favourite
 - Grandpa to the rescue - I love the look of relief on her face.


13 comments:

Nicki said...

Wonderful shots - adorable catch with daughter and grandpa. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Those are great. Clearly grandpa saved her from danger!

CindyTykie said...

All of the pictures are great but those last two are fantastic.

Suzy said...

Yea for Grandpa! I love the last two so much! It shows the relationship that Claudia and Gpa share. Wonderful captures!

Jess said...

I hear ya. If I let pics go for too long I get so far behind I never get caught up! These are wonderful... and what a great grandpa to rescue Claudia like that! :)

Cindi Koceich said...

I am so bad about editing my personal pictures...and, you're right, I so regret how far behind I am!!

Love these!

--sme said...

The first few are wonderfully unique! (And grandpas are always great for saving little damsels in distress! :)

Unknown said...

Love the first one. Yeah for grandpa. TFS!

Steph said...

I really like your processing on these.

Jodie said...

great job on all of these - especially for Granpa for the rescue!

Reds said...

Looks like a beautiful park! Love the last two!

Meaghan said...

Great captures! I love the first one. The trees look like they go up forever!

Amy said...

Awesome shots, those last two are really cute! And what an awesome sculpture that is, there is a lot of detail in it even though it looks rather simple. :)

p.s. I used my 580EX flash and bounced it off the white ceiling in my orchid shot today.