Wednesday 30 April 2008

Quick take the photo before spring goes.....

That is how I feel. I took these shots on the weekend, I was hoping to get Cherry Blossoms too, but I was too late. This is what I have editied, I will put more up tomorrow.


I wanted to apologise for not leaving any comments last night - I had planned to after putting the kids to bed. Well the littlest kid and I were playing and she ended up falling on my face and I think I have broken my nose! Needless to say I didn't get to the comments. I will tonight, thanks for all your comments yesterday.








18 comments:

pat said...

Gorgeous, Donnah! Love the pussywillows putting on their summer finery, and the last shot of those fab yellow fireworks things. The cherry blossoms--holy cow! The color is amazing.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Wow stunning shots. The color, focus and composition are all so great.

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Just wanted to add I hope you are ok.

Christiana said...

These are beautiful! Especially love the first two. I hope your nose is ok!

Becky said...

Beautiful! I especially love the vivid color of the first one. I hope your nose is okay!

Tricia said...

Beautiful shots. I love all the colors in these.

--sme said...

Beautiful shots!

Mom2Drew said...

Is your nose OK?

Oh, what perfectly beautiful shots of spring!

Amy said...

These are just beautiful! I love all of the bright colors and your compositions. I hope your nose is okay!

Tera Fraley said...

These are just gorgeous! I love the bright colors and your dof is excellent. Hope all is well with you!

Jen said...

Very pretty! Lovely color!

Kim said...

I love your perspective on these, nice color!

Jess said...

Oh my! I hope your nose is OK!

Wonderful spring shots! You really used DOF beautifully in these and your colors ROCK! :)

C said...

Beautiful! Nice comp and DOF and LOVE the last shot. Great focus and color...

Angela2932 said...

Such pretty colors and great DOF! I hope your nose is better and that the swelling is going down for you.

LuckyMommy's Photography Blog said...

These are all beautiful! I love the colors and the DOF, especially in the second pic!

Sharon said...

So pretty! I can feel the spring.

April said...

oh those are gorgeous..i love that first one. you got some great shots.