Monday 6 October 2008

The Summer Palace

Thank -you to all those of you who leave comments, I would love to repay the kindness, but the internet police here in China are very random about what websites I get on to and when. Some days I can get onto every site and other days they block them all. The last two days has been blocked ones. Lets hope this ends soon! I may get blocked after this post - oops!

We went to the Summer Palace and I have taken a million images. Be patient, you will be seeing them all week. This place is amazing.




12 comments:

Sharon said...

Amazing details!

pat said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! The second one made me gasp out loud! You're only going to share these for a week?? I could look at more details for a month. Fabulous, Donnah!!

summerbl4ck said...

i love that 1st one, what's in the foreground? beautiful architecture. i've never been to asia...i wish

Mom2Drew said...

Incredible. I love visiting your blog, I feel like it's a travel brochure.

Jackie's Shot said...

Awesome. I hope I get to visit there sometime. ncredible colors and detail. ~Jackie

Jess said...

WOW, what a beautiful place! China certainly has some of the most gorgeous and intricate buildings I've ever seen! I hope I can visit someday...

And weird about the internet.

Margaret said...

These are just incredible. I love seeing the beautiful images you post!

Reds said...

Wow!!! Beautiful place!!! You make me want to hop on a plane and come and visit you!! :)

Cindi Koceich said...

It's amazing all of the intricate details in this palace!! Thanks for sharing these photos...I love them!!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

The architecture is incredible. I love all the details.

Anonymous said...

The details of the architecture are a true marvel. WOW. I love the colors too. It must take so much patience to paint all that, you know? I can't even stand to paint a bedroom!

jewels said...

I love the depth of the first feel, and I stared at that 2nd photo forever letting my eyes wander around! It was like eye candy!

Cheers,
jewels