Tuesday 14 October 2008

Holiday snaps

I am determined to get my summer holiday snaps edited if it kills me. Mind you we had 10 weeks away, so there are a lot. We started our trip in Thailand where we had 2 weeks resting and hanging out by the pool. Most of my shots this week will be from Thailand.

The shots today are from a trip to the market. Claudia wanted to buy bracelets and could not choose from the vast selection - it took her 25 minutes to finally decide. It was the hottest day I think I have ever lived through - hence her red face.







16 comments:

Reds said...

It would have taken me forever too to choose!! Beautiful colourful bracelets!!

Becky said...

She chose well! That first shot is amazing--love the color.

For Over 29 Years... said...

I really like the last one, the color is so simple and pretty.

Chell said...

Love the color in the first shot, very cool

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in these! Great creative shots!
Cari

Sharon said...

Sometimes too much choice is not good. ;)

pat said...

Oh man--look at the selection choices! LOVE that first shot...too gorgeous with all those colors!

Margaret said...

Amazing colors! I would have had a hard time choosing, too!

Cindi Koceich said...

Love her color choices!!!

Love your blog banner too!!

Liz said...

I can see why it took her so long, there are so many pretty colors to chose from. Love the last shot!

Mom2Drew said...

AWESOME selection of bracelets...wow!

Shannon said...

Ohh! Thailand! My hubby (he's Thai) and I would love to go there one day.
I love all the colors of those!

Suzy said...

It would probably take me 25 mins to lol. That was a lot to chose from! Great captures!

Jess said...

These are fantastic! I am so indecisive too, I completely relate to her! LOL! I would have ended up with one of each color because I could never have decided, they are all so pretty! :)

Angela2932 said...

Wonderful color in these!

Bobbi said...

Those bracelets are so pretty! I would have had a hard time choosing too.