Saturday 15 March 2008

Spring is almost here and the weather is getting warmer. Daddy's team had an after school soccer game, so most of the school came out to watch. I was suppose to shoot the game, but the by standers were much more interesting. These are some of the staff kids playing around the side of the oval. I had a successful afternoon. The light was good, but more importantly I am starting to understand the settings on my camera better. This may seem so simple but the last weeks I have been working on understanding my ISO and what setting to use where. Still so much more to learn.







10 comments:

Tera Fraley said...

Looks like beautiful lighting! I love the third one with the sun in her hair, so pretty!

Val said...

love the soft light in these

pakosta said...

that's great! just keep practicing! these are CUTE!
tara

Unknown said...

These are all great compositions... and beautiful subjects. well done.

Becky said...

Love your composition. Beautiful kids!

HeyLady said...

The light looks perfect in the 3rd shot. I really enjoyed your cowboy post yesterday too!

mel said...

these are all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are so great. I love the profile on the last shot. Gorgeous.

Margaret said...

Beautiful shots. I love the lighting.

Angela2932 said...

Sweet photos, all; really great lighting!