Monday 11 February 2008

Markets

To capture love is hard - well it is for me.

So I am taking the easy option today and just not going to be on theme.


We took the girls to the local markets last week. I saw these stacks of washing baskets and I thought they looked interesting.



I took about 500 photos at the market and got a few decent ones. I think a lot has to do with the interesting subject matter rather than the photographer. Anyway there is definately a fishy theme to the next few images.





14 comments:

Mandy said...

These are so so neat! I really wish that we had markets like that here!

Liz said...

I love looking at your photos they are always so interesting. I like the first shot of all the fish, they look slightly alien(that could be because my DH has been watching a marathon of The X-Files LOL).

Anonymous said...

These are all amazing. I am loving the color!
Cari

pakosta said...

so colorful and cooL!
tara

Mom2Drew said...

Seeing your pics really make me miss culture. I go to live in Europe for 18months and still, nothing quite like this. Just love those fish and wow...are those really shirp shells in that last shot? I could look around here all day. Please keep posting pics of your surrounding, it helps satisfy my need for culture until I can get there myself;)

April said...

those are some great shots. i love the first one i like the lines!!

Becky said...

Cool colors in the baskets, and I can almost smell all that fish!

Unknown said...

Great captures with the seafood? tfs.

Tera Fraley said...

Love the colors of the baskets, the fish not so much!! Great shots though!

Farrah Jobling said...

those are really cool photos!

Yvonne said...

Great shots! I love the color of the first two! And really like the last one of the shrimp!

Val said...

Great colors in the laundry basket photos!

Val said...

Great colors in the laundry basket photos!

Suzy said...

I love the colors in your photos! Those plates jut pop! Great work!