Wednesday 13 February 2008

Love

We have all been sick with the flu. Claudia my yougest is the only one well enough for school. Today she had to catch the bus for the first time on her own. I grabbed these snaps as she was eating her breakfast gazing out the window. I thought her tights were very appropriate for the theme this week. I am constantly blown away at how grown up she is getting. Man I love that girl. I also thought I might comment on the beautiful view outside our window. Living in Korea I see so many exotic sites but there is a downside - my view! I miss trees.

16 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful shots! She looks deep in thought.

Mom2Drew said...

Those heart tights SO bring back memories...bring on the 80s!! Love the little hand resting on the knee, so delicate and sweet. Sorry for the sickies, that stinks. Oh, and cute new avatar too;)

Stacey said...

She is so cute! The tights are perfect too!

Mandy said...

That flu just seems so awful! I am glad at least one is on the mend. I love these shots. They are so great and colorful.

Have you guys moved yet?

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wonder what she is thinking about!
Cari

Liz said...

She looks so sweet looking out the window. It makes me wonder what she is thinking about.
Those tights are too darn cute and very appropriate for the theme this week.

mamawest777 said...

So sweet!! She looks very zen! LOL!

Becky said...

Love her looking out the window and the outfit is adorable, especially the tights. I miss those days! Hope everyone is feeling better soon.

Val said...

Love the first shot. So sweet.

Unknown said...

Aww, hope everyone feels better soon. SHe is beautiful.

Tera Fraley said...

Love that first one!! Sure hope everyone feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

she looks so cute and those tights my dd wouldlove them. adorable

Suzy said...

Well I hope you feel better soon! We had the flu a few weeks ago and it's no joke. Those tights are darling and I love her outfit! Great shots, pretty colors!

Tori said...

i love those tights! very nice shot.

mel said...

she is too cute!

April said...

she is so cute!! i love that shawl!!