Tuesday 29 January 2008

Princesses Playing

I know we are on a new theme, but my eldest left these words for me on my bed last night and I had to post them. Oh my heart melts



My girls played princesses all weekend. It started out with them all dressed up in costumes and as the weekend wore down so did their clothes. These shots are in the partial state of undress.



I am not sure if I shared with you or not that my husband and I have decided to move to Beijing. Our trip to Thailand was to attend a job fair and we were lucky enough to secure a position at a school there. I am not sure if it is the stress of moving internationally again, or the fact that it is still cold and snowing, but one of my students brough in a wig today and I couldn't help myself. These are not images I shot, but are funny any way.

14 comments:

Margaret said...

That first photo is just priceless! I love it! So, you're moving? Wow!

Mom2Drew said...

Congrats on the upcoming move, I would love to come to China someday. Sweet shots.

Chell said...

I can see why you wanted to post that first picture. Love the wig picture too.

pakosta said...

great dress up shots. i love them all!
tara

Kari said...

Awe, so sweet!

Sharon said...

Good luck on the move! Your girls are so beautiful. I love that first photo.

Mandy said...

I really admire your courage on such a huge move. Congrats on finding a job. That is so wonderful.

Lovely photos!

Unknown said...

Best wishes with your new move... Sounds exciting

~JustJulie~ said...

Your photos are great! Good luck on the move. That's got to be both exciting and stressful. I hope you continue to post photos of the process.

Becky said...

Beautiful kids and sweet words. Good luck on your upcoming move. More cool photo opportunities for you.

lcp said...

What a sweet message! And wow - what a move...congrats!!!

robin said...

Oh, how cute are they playing dress up! And what a sweet little note to "mum". I was looking back at your pics from Thailand - they are beautiful, love the scenic shots and the food! I would love to visit the area someday. I have been to Hong Kong, the Philippines and Korea but that was a few years ago, before I started photography.

April said...

those are cute shots..great job.

Val said...

LOVE the princess shots. So sweet