Thursday 31 January 2008

POTD - Vertical and Horizontal

Another selection of school shots - well it is where I spend all my time at the moment. I am not sure if I am truly into the theme, but there are vertical and horizontal lines in my images. I have to admit I have been really inspired and impressed with all the posts for this theme.



I teach a publications course and I set this project for my students (9th Grade). After having to explain vertical and horizontal to them I let them loose to photograph. Here are some of the better ones.


14 comments:

Chell said...

Love the perspective of these shots. that first one is gerat.

Mom2Drew said...

I'm getting all red X's...not sure why. I'll check back later.

amazing grace said...

love all the colors in that first one!!! what great pictures and cheerfulness!

Anonymous said...

LOVe the one with all the faces...the art...so great!
Cari

Jess said...

Wow, they did great! I love the unique perspectives in these!

Margaret said...

I love your angles on these. The first one is particularly impressive!

Becky said...

Love your angle and the funky colors in your hallway shot. It's cool that you got the kids out shooting!

Ginnie said...

I really like that first shot. Such cool depth to it!

Tori said...

I really like the angle on the first one.... and they did a great job, too!

Mandy said...

These are so awesome Deb...very creative and fun. I think the first one its TOTALLY my fav. I just love the color.

Val said...

I love the shots of work. I think we need shots like this to remember things. So cool that you let the kids take photos!

jaw515 said...

Oh I really like these shots. How fun! I think the first 2 are my favs.

Tera Fraley said...

very cool, love the first one!! The colors and the artwork just lead you down the hall!

HeyLady said...

I really like the shot of the lockers. Brings back a lot of memories.

laulley