Friday 26 September 2008

Bubbles


It is amazing how much fun can be gained from a $2 bottle of bubble mix. My Claudia loved playing in her pyjamas outside with her bubbles. I took these shots back home over our Summer break. I am slowly getting through editing my Summer shots.





Some answers from last weeks post. The third image was taken in a bakery in Singapore, but I think they were models of the cakes not real ones. Everything in that bakery looked so good. I am actually drooling right now as I think of it.

4 comments:

Reds said...

Love the bubbles!!! Love love love the first and second shots!! :)

Sharon said...

Nice captures! Cute pjs.

Bobbi said...

She is so cute! Love those bubbles, I know I can still have fun playing with bubbles.

Anonymous said...

I love bubble photos. That first one is unreal.